“It is a father who does not buy a new pair of shoes so that his child can have another one to match his outfit. ”A father is the foundation of his kid’s future. A mother feeds her child, but it is a father who holds the finger of his child and teaches him how to walk.
A father’s sacrifices are always underrated. Being a male figure, he is expected to be emotionally, physically, and financially strong. He is always expected to take care of his family first and understand the emotions of other people. Where we fail to realize that he too wants to be taken care of and to be understood.
When a child is born, he hardly knows the upcoming challenges of life down his way. A father plays the role of a guide, a teacher, a friend, a critic, and whatnot to make his child strong and capable of the struggles of life.
He masks himself and portrays to be a bolder and tougher person so that he can teach his children to be the same. He makes them capable of gearing up when life pulls them down, for the experiences and ups and downs.
When a kid gets stuck in the havoc of daily life hiccups, it is a father who does everything to make situations ease. He sheds his blood and tears in the process of crafting his kid and keeping the family happy and hardly shows even a part of his challenges.
So, for all the times when he wanted to cry but couldn’t, all the times he too wanted to buy those new pair of shoes but brushed off his needs, for all the times he bottled up his emotions, there are various ways in which we can be verbal about the things he has done for us.
So let’s thank our dad with sweet messages for all the things he has done for each one of us. Here are
45 Ways of saying Nice Things to your Dad to let him know he has been a great Father and a Husband
- Thank you for always buying my favorite dish instead of yours.
- It’s a blessing to have someone like your dad with whom I can be myself and still not get judged.
- Thank you, Dad, for believing in me when everyone else was busy finding my flaws.
- Thanks for losing those chess games and badminton matches to bring that smile back on my face and confidence in my life.
- Thank you papa for showing me the way every time when I thought I was lost.
- I never understood how single-handedly you took care of all my needs and wants and never complained about one.
- I have known the thin line between being a protective father and a possessive one. Thanks for being the protective one and understanding me always.
- I cannot ask for a better person in my life when I have you.
- Thank you for buying me a third pair of jeans this year when you haven’t bought one for the last three years.
- I still get mad when you scold me for little things, but I realize afterward that it’s better to get corrected by you than to get criticized by this world. Thank you father, for pointing out my mistakes in private so that I can be a better person in public.
- When I silently cry in my room due to some of my issues, thanks dad for silently keeping those chocolates in my room to see me smile again. You always have had different ways to get me back to my self.
- Thank you, dad, for those unasked morning kisses while I was asleep.
- Whenever someone tells me that you look-alike your father. Trust me, I feel so proud of it. Do you feel the same?
- Thanks for never making me feel stupid even at the dumbest of my mistakes.
- I don’t know about others, but thanks for never comparing me with other kids instead of always teaching and guiding me to be a better person every day.
- While I was in my hostel I called Mumma and she told me how you listen to some particular songs that remind you of me and get sad.
- Thank you, papa, for believing in my dreams and making them your own.
- In the era of casual phone texts and calls, thankyou papa and Mumma for teaching me forever old school love.
- I remember when I was a bit young and used to get agitated when you asked me to teach the functions of your new smartphone, forgetting that you spent every minute teaching me about life.
- I remember how I used to complain when you restricted me for night outs with my friends but all you did was protect me from critical situations.
- I miss how I used to massage your legs by marching on them when I was young. And in return, you gave me a rupee as a reward for my hard work. Since then no reward has been as sweet as that penny.
- I remember, while growing up I always used to play games on your mobile phone and fiddle with your laptop but you hardly complain about that. Now when I have my mobile phone I am sorry for grumbling every time you touch my phone or try to use it.
- Thank you for teaching the minute things in life, the general etiquette, and helping me to be a better person in every next step of my life.
- Thanks, papa for being a critic and an appreciator both at the same level of your review of my every work.
- Thank you father, for treating me and my brother the same, always.
- The phase from a teenager to an adult is a demanding one, I am sorry for always misunderstanding your intentions whenever you used to correct me.
- I wish I can still hug you and cry on your shoulders after the slightest downfall I have.
- Thanks, Dad, for teaching me how a real man should be.
- Thank you for hearing my silence when anyone could hardly understand my language of pain.
- Regardless of each mistake I have made in my life you have always been there and I know who to count on when in need.
- Without you, I could never understand the value of little things in life.
- I remember you leaving the last bite of your favorite dessert so that I can have an extra one. Thanks, dad for making me the priority always.
- Thank you, Dad, for always cutting down your needs to fulfill my useless demands.
- Thank you papa for showing me the world with a better and beautiful perspective.
- Thank you, Dad, for being the voice for me when everyone thought I was just an echo.
- Thank you father, for always celebrating my birthday like the best day of your life
- I only remember you standing tall and tough in every circumstance. Thank you papa for being the best example of a better person always and the finest teacher I could ever have.
- Thank you, Dad, for always bearing with my tantrums. No one can take care of a daughter as you do.
- Thankyou sweetest dad, from your lovely daughter. Thank you for eating my irregular pentagonal half-burnt chappatis and still appreciating my cooking skills.
- I remember those days when I expected an appreciation from you but hardly got any. Today I understand it was only because you always wanted me to keep moving forward and get better by each passing day.
- I remember how our neighboring aunties used to take out flaws in me, but you always make sure to let me know that I am the most beautiful woman in your life.
- Thanks for always preaching in private and boasting about me in public and somehow never letting me know about it.
- Thank you papa for being the best debater, dictionary, and answer to all my queries.
- Thank you dad for always turning down the critics which made me feel low.
- Thank you for always standing tall and confident for me, when all I could do was to neglect your magnanimity towards me.
Then some dads have lost their wives or are separated due to some bad reason, but they have always taken the part of pain and agony on themselves before letting their kids affect that. We hardly know their struggles, the breakthroughs, and everything else. But single dads are blessings.
They play the role of both mother and father at the same time. They teach their kids every aspect of life. They are so molded into being both mother and father characters that they forget to live their own life. Let’s take out some moments of appreciation for these lesser-known heroes
Here are 20 ways to thank your single parent dad to tell them you love him and bring back smiles on their face
- Being a single parent dad, thank you for being the whole family for me.
- I know it is very difficult to manage everything on your own but you have done it so beautifully without letting me realize a cent of your daily struggles.
- I still remember those nights when I used to have nightmares and came running to your room at midnight crying, and how you used to pat my back slowly while you were half asleep to put me back to a peaceful sleep.
- I remember that moment when you had ten rupees in your pocket and I asked you to buy me chocolate, and you bought me one instead of buying those new toothbrushes you needed.
- I am sorry for every time I complained about pity things when you sacrificed the world for me.
- I remember your stern and straight face when I was going to the hostel for the first time. I still can’t figure out how you hid those tears behind the strong voice of yours.
- I remember how you used to drop my school before going to the office and giving me that goodbye kiss on the cheeks. It’s years I felt the same level of happiness.
- I miss how we used to sleep on Sunday afternoons cuddling watching Tom and Jerry.
- I miss when you used to scold me when I didn’t finish my food. Now it feels like I have to do it on my own because I have grown up.
- I remember how we used to go to the terrace on summer nights and sleep there under the stars. I miss how you used to tell me stories about different galaxies and constellations.
- I miss how you used to teach me to read a sentence word by word. Now I have to take tuitions for my queries, where the best tutor I could have is you.
- I remember getting lost on a metro station when you rescued me from the police station beside the metro station and complimented me as a brave girl instead of getting mad at me.
- I remember you buying a brand new smartphone for me when all you had was a Nokia C200.
- I miss sitting on the petrol tank of your motorcycle with you and pretending to drive it as you did.
- When I was a kid I thought you are a superhero, I always wished to become exactly like you – talented, disciplined, successful, and happy. But later I realized it is impossible to be someone so selfless like you.
- I remember my teenage days when everyone turned their back on me and you were the only one to give me your hand and pull me out from the havoc of life.
- I look back and see both happy and sad memories but trust me whatever I am today it is only because of you. Maybe you deserve someone better than me but you are the best dad and a family I could ever have.
- Thank you for sharing your experience and stories with me and for inspiring me to be someone like you.
- I miss us, the old us when life was only about smiling and sitting on your lap dad. I love you.
- There is nothing better I could ever ask for. You never made me feel the void of mother touch. You were always loving like a mother, understanding like a sister, and fighting like a brother. You are my family.
- Of course, dads are the best, some of us have our own but some relations are more than just blood relations. Steps dads are heroes on their own.
- Some of the stepdads are magic like no one else. They become the best role models and never let their kids feel a difference between the real one and a step one.
- Sometimes they are even cooler and lovelier even a best friend to the kid. So let’s give them applause and thank them for being the complete package of happiness in their ways.
Here are some great messages to the stepdad to tell them you are lucky to have them and this will surely make them cry
- They always told me that stepparents are harsh and cruel I think they have never met someone like you dad. Everyone told me that my blood father was an amazing personality, though I never met him I am sure he was someone exactly like you papa.
- Since my blood father died I would only see tears in my mother’s eyes but now I see her smiling back again maybe a bit harder. Thank you dad for marrying my mother and making us complete.
- I never knew the meaning of stepdad until I grew up. Thanks, dad for never letting me know the difference. I was broken when I lost my dad, but then you put the pieces back again into place. Thank you, father.
- Since I lost my dad I thought I could never get that feeling of dad’s presence back again in my life. Thanks for coming back but with a different face. You are still handsome.
- Though my mom and dad are separated, I don’t know exactly why but I feel good by watching her so content and smiling with an amazing person like you dad. Meanwhile, I got two super dads in my life. Tadaa..
- I am happy my mother met someone exactly stunning and amazing person, my dad, again. Thank you for proving my instincts right about you. You are an awesome dad. I never knew dads were this cool until my mom remarried and I got to know you.
- Thank you dad for taking more care of me than any of the other dads out there.
- People say you are not my own dad but I myself exactly like your replica. Thank you, papa, for setting an example for others and breaking stereotypes of step-parents.
- Whenever I get rude to you, you have never been harsh or made me feel bad about it. You always taught me to be myself and never fail to bring a smile back on my face.
- I don’t know much about blood dads but you have been my best friend and a secret keeper. Do the blood dads do the same? Thankyou papa