If doctors carry out the task of healing, then nurses make sure that the patient is thoroughly cared for, thereafter. From changing bandages to regulating our medication, a nurse’s job is ensuring that all the basic requirements of the patient are met and that their journey towards remedy is soothing and comfortable enough.
Nurses also take part in keeping the hospitals neat and tidy, so that we get the coziest experience and even provide support to our families in times of distress. All these services deserve gratitude and we should be thankful to these angels for their efforts in being there with us during times of need.
Gratitude can be expressed in various ways, and simply thank you notes or cards are the best way to express our appreciation and gratefulness towards them. These notes should express our authentic feelings, compassion, and should be worded thoughtfully.
The following are a list of 20 samples thank you quotes for nurses who are by your side and taking care of you and your family in your illness and wellness.
Thank You Notes For Nurses Who Took Care Of You
Here are 10 sample appreciation quotes for nurses that are sure to make their day and help them smile:
- A huge thank you to the nursing staff of Belle View Hospital for taking care of me while I was lying sick in bed. You made sure that all my needs were met and I am eternally grateful to you for making my sick days as comfy as possible.No amount of words can express the gratitude I feel, and this thank you note is the least I can do to express that. May you be happy and healthy in life.
- Thank you to the nurse who took care of me when I was admitted to Green Park Hospital. You made me laugh with your humorous jokes and never for a moment let me feel down and depressed. You are the reason why I could get better so quickly as you made sure that I always remained optimistic. God bless.
- To all the kind and friendly nurses, You made my stay in the hospital less gloomy and cheerful with your compassionate smile and warmth. You made sure that I took my medication in time and ate properly which helped me recover from my surgery in no time. Thank you so much for all the care you gave me that made me healthy again in no time.
- Thank you for being so understanding and compassionate during this difficult time in my life. Your optimistic and positive words helped me cope with a lot of distress and I hope you have a blessed life ahead.
- To the nurse with the big heart, thank you for taking care of me and tending to my needs in the best way possible. Sometimes I was extremely difficult to deal with but you knew just the right things to do and say in those moments. Thank you for everything.
- Nurse Nancy, I am forever indebted to you for everything you did for me while I was admitted to your hospital. You catered to my every whim without any complaint while making sure I wasn’t being too hard on myself. Thank you and I hope someday I’m able to repay my gratitude.
- I know that being a nurse is not a piece of cake but you do your job so effortlessly that I’m in awe. You managed everything so nicely at the same time making me feel comfortable and not sick for even one moment. A job well done.
- Thank you for going out of your way to make my stay in the hospital bearable and non-depressing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so understanding and empathetic. You are the best nurse ever.
- You are an amazing nurse and you deserve all the love and appreciation in the world. You are so warm and motherly that I almost forgot that I was in the hospital. You made the atmosphere so homely and accommodating and gave me a great first experience in a hospital. I hope you keep making all your patients’ stay in the hospital as amazing as you did mine.
- Your gentle and affectionate nature gave me hope in the rough days. I know you hear this a lot but you truly are a wondrous nurse. I express my hearty gratitude for your service
Thank You Notes For Nurses Who Took Care Of Your Sick Family Member(s)
Here are 10 more samples thank you notes for the nurses to expresses your gratitude towards them for taking care of your family member(s) where they were in the hospital:
- Big heartfelt gratitude from me and my family. You exceeded our expectations and made my grandfathers’ fast recovery possible. You made sure he was given proper care and comfort and took care of his every need. May you be blessed.
- A big thank you to nurse Emily who took care of my father when he had to go through two major surgeries. You tended to his every need and lifted his spirits. He and our whole family are eternally grateful to you for your services.
- When my sister was admitted to the hospital for an open heart surgery I and my family were on the edge with tension and anxiety. However, you helped us overcome those fears by taking good care of my sister after her surgery. It was because of you why she recovered so quickly and we will be forever thankful to you.
- Thank you to all the nurses of Children’s Faith Hospital for taking the utmost care of my sick son who just got released 2 days back. You didn’t let him feel lonely for a moment and kept his spirits up all the time through jokes, games, and bedtime stories. Thank you for everything and may you be blessed for your kindness.
- I know it doesn’t compare to what you have done for my ailing mother all this while but thank you for being there for her and taking care of her when she was at her lowest with all the illness and pain. You provided her reassurance that things will get better and that helped her immensely in recovery. A heartfelt thank you from her and her whole family.
- When my grandma was admitted to There Is Hope Foundation, after his suicide attempt, I thought I had lost her. Living with schizophrenia isn’t easy but you reassured us and made us believe that it isn’t the end of the world. Thank you for everything you have done for my grandma and helping us manage this illness so well. I thank you from the behalf of my grandma and the whole family.
- Dear Nurse Claudia, who took care of my mother while she was recovering from stomach ulcers. She still talks about how you two bonded over your shared love of painting and pottery and how you two used to paint together as a way to distract her from her chronic pain. Thank you for everything you have done for my mother and its because of you that she took up her passion for painting once again.
- The nurse who took care of my grandmother some time ago, in you she found a friend she could talk to in her chronic battle with dementia and Alzheimer’s’. You provided respite to her in her times of confusion and stress like a long lost friend and she remembered you till her last breath. Thank you for being there for her. May you do well in life.
- Heartfelt gratitude for the warriors in white from the St. Francis Catholic Hospital. Hats off to everything you have done for my father when he was admitted there for multiple head injuries. You are the reason why he is stable and sound today. Your generosity is dearly appreciated.
- You played a huge role in the recovery of my brother Nurse Watkins. You were almost like a father figure to him since we grew up without one. The way you cared for him when he was ill and the love you showed him will help him become a better man. Best wishes to you and your family.
A little tip for writing thanks to your notes, properly mention the reason for your gratitude and how much you appreciate their help. Always keep it short and easy to understand without using flowery language.